A new study blog is born!

Hey There!

A new study blog is born! It’s me, not Mario, but Selina. Welcome on my new blog! I hope you enjoy it. 

Now let me introduce myself somehow:
I’m a 21 years old girl and in August 2019 a new journey for me will start. I go to study in Groningen, in a new country in a foreign language. What should I say? I’m a little bit nervous but also excited about all the new impressions and chances I can perceive.
On this blog I’ll talk or write… About this new step in my life, new projects I maybe start and every other stuff which gets in my mind. If you like to be part of these feel free to read my blog, let me know what you think about all the chaotic times or article and feel free to ask what you want to know! May I ask what your last "big step" was in your life? 
                                              
                                                You read from me soon!



Follow

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Tips for buying your study books

6 Things I'm looking forward to go through in Groningen!